Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#HOTRelease! "Hitman's Secret Baby: A Bad Boy Romance" by McKenzie Lewis

"Hitman's Secret Baby: A Bad Boy Romance" 
by McKenzie Lewis

Honor means nothing to a dead man. But love … love makes its own rules. 

 

 
Mason 

I’ve been dead for a decade. 
I don’t exist ... and I have no family. 
It’s the only way to protect them. 

But today, I learned two things. 
My sister is marrying the son of the first man I ever killed. 

And her maid of honor has a child. 
My child. 

They both deserve better than me. 
But now that Taryn's in my arms again, how can I let her go? 
 
 

Taryn 

When the man you love comes back from the dead, that’s a shock. 

But then he tells you he’s a contract killer. 
And he’s here to do a job. 

I wish I could hate him. Or even resist him. 

But I can’t. 

I’ll do anything to protect my daughter. 
But how can I protect my heart? 
 
 

#99cents #KindleUnlimited
Amazon – amzn.to/1U6qwTK
AmazonUK – amzn.to/1szuNGn
AmazonCAamzn.to/25fXbf0
AmazonAUbit.ly/2471uXo

Author's Note: Hitman's Secret Baby is a full-length, standalone novel. No cliffhanger. No cheating. A Happily Ever After ending.


No comments: