Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New Release! "Who's That Girl (A BWWM Romance)" by Stacy Deanne


"Who’s That Girl? (BWWM Romance )"
by Stacy-Deanne
Release Date: April26, 2016 

When Georgia sets foot on the Spears’ family estate claiming to be the late Anthony Spears’ daughter, all hell breaks loose. While Anthony’s widow Wanda takes to Georgia immediately, Anthony’s stepdaughter, Osana, refuses to believe Georgia is Anthony’s daughter and sets off to prove her suspicions to protect Anthony’s estate.

Georgia is thrown off track when she comes face to face with Kel, a man from her past who she’s always loved. Kel loves Georgia as well but is not sure that they belong together. Yet, the more they try to fight their feelings, the more they realize their love will never go away.

Georgia finally realizes that having money does not bring instant happiness and that blood is not always thicker than water.

Warning: This book contains a hot gardener, a conniving stepdaughter, an obsessed nephew, and a sexy billionaire.

Excerpt:
“What do you want from me, Kel?” Georgia leaned back on a bin of roses.
“I’d like an explanation for why you disappeared.”
She turned her back to him.
“My mother loved you like a daughter, Georgia. It killed her when you left and didn’t contact us.”
She laid her hand over her eyes to block the tears. “Stop always blaming me for shit.”
“I’m blaming you for what you did!” He turned her around. “You can’t keep treating people like things you can discard.”
“I don’t do that!”
“That’s all you ever do.” He let her arm go. “You left and didn’t give a damn about how it hurt my mother and me. You don’t care about anyone but yourself.”
“I don’t wanna hear this.” She tried to walk past him, but he grabbed her.
“I’ve waited to tell you this for the last ten years, and I’m not letting you go until you hear it.”
“Always your way or the highway isn’t it, Kel?”
“When you left all you thought about was the pain you were in, but Omar’s suicide affected my mother and I more than it ever could you.”
“Course it did.” She jiggled her arm, trying to pry it loose from his hold. “You think I’m stupid?”
“But you disappeared.” He let her go, exhaling.
“Maybe if you hadn’t blamed me for Omar’s death and thrown the abortion in my face every second, I would’ve stayed.” She stuck her head in the air. “You’ve been blaming me for your pain all these years, but what about your part in that?”
He held his waist and turned from her stare. “That’s a cop-out, Georgia.”
“No, it’s not. How come your pain is genuine, but when I give you the reason I left, it’s a cop-out?”
“So you left because of me?” He pointed to himself. “That’s what you’re saying?”
“Think back on how you treated me back then, Kel. Would you have stayed?”
He stood back as if to ponder the question. “Think of how I treated you back then and ask yourself is it because I cared or because I didn’t?

Goodreads




About Stacy-Deanne

Stacy-Deanne (Dee-Anne) is an award-winning author of sweet to sensual romantic suspense, contemporary romance, and women's fiction books. She's written Amazon Top 100 bestsellers, and her work has been praised and reviewed in USA Today numerously. She loves writing stories that focus on main characters who rarely get the spotlight such as characters with physical disabilities, mental illness, and terminal diseases.

Stacy is known for bringing versatile stories to her readers. With her you never know what you're gonna get, which separates Stacy's work from the pack. Stacy's books are full of passion, thrills, intriguing characters and so much emotion you can't get enough! If you want something different and unpredictable then definitely check out her work.

With Stacy every book is an adventure.


No comments: